Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm in Love with musique!


I listen to a lot of music and I wanted to share with you my favorite songs right now. Enjoy!

I’m a big fan of Sublime and I just love the new stuff they are doing with Rome Ramirez. This song is from their album “Yours Truly” that came out in 2011.

It’s one of my friends who introduce me to Mumford and sons.  Like pretty much everyone, I’ve heard “Little Lion Man” on the radio a couple of time, but didn’t know the band very well. Right now, I’m just in love with “The Cave” and I can’t wait for their second album to come out in September.

I just love the Black Keys! Their album “El Camino” released in 2011 is one of my favorite albums right now. “Gold on the Ceiling” is a very good song too, but there’s just something about “Lonely Boy” that I like very much. 

“It’s Time” is the kind of song that I could listen over and over again without getting tired of it. I don’t know why, but it just cheers me up. Actually the whole album “Night Vision” is great.

I discovered “Of Monster and Men” very recently. The first time I heard “Little Talks” on the radio, I totally fell in love! If you are into Hindi-Rock music, I totally recommend this band to you. Their first album “My Head is an Animal” is great! 

BONUS!
Un petit spécial pour les francophones, voici les chansons francophones que j’écoute le plus en ce moment.

À presque tout les vendredis, mes amis et moi allons dans un bar près de chez moi appelé Chez Maurice. C’est dans ce bar que j’ai découvert Raffy. J’ai tout de suite adoré et depuis je suis complètement accro à leur nouveau simple « Le Faux et à La Mode ». 

Je trouve cette chanson magnifique. Il s’agit sans doute de ma chanson d’amour préférée en ce moment. Je ne sais pas si c’est les paroles et la douceur avec laquelle Vincent Vallière chante, mais cette chanson me donne littéralement des frissons.

J’adore tout de Cœur de Pirate, sa musique, son style, ses tatouages, etc. Son nouvel album « Blonde » est excellent. J’aime particulièrement la chanson « Adieux ». Je ne sais pas si vous avez vu le clip vidéo de cette chanson, mais vraiment je le trouve super!

Le weekend dernier, je suis allée Kaïn en spectacle avec des amis. Ça faisait un moment que je n’avais pas écouter ce groupe et d’aller les voir m’a rappelé à quel point ce groupe fait de la bonne musique. « L’amour du Jour » est l’une des chansons que je préfère de Kaïn et dernièrement je l’écoute beaucoup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment