Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products.


Hi Everyone!
I might not be a professional make-up artist, but I’ve been wearing make-up since I’m like 11 or 12 years old, so I'm getting pretty good at it. I have to admit that I always had a preference for all the Chanel products, but they are kind of pricey and I can’t afford to only use Chanel cosmetics. So I always try to find some more budget-friendly products, but from time to time I like to pay for quality. So anyway, here are my favorite beauty products right now.
Catherine xx

5) Mary Kay Yellow Concealer

Yellow concealers are the best to hide dark circles. The yellow shade of this concealer covers the blue/purple shade of your dark circles. This product is perfect when you didn’t get your beauty, but still want to look your best. However you ALWAYS have to put foundation over it, unless you want to have yellow eye contour!





4) Prep + Prime Skin by MAC

I discovered this primer recently and since then, it became one of my favorite products. Primers are use to prepare the skin before you apply your make-up. It makes your skin look smoother and hold your make-up all day long. So, you hydrate your skin, put this primer on, add foundation and voila! you have a perfect movie star look.



3) Mascara Inimitable by Chanel

I’m crazy about mascaras and this is certainly the best mascara I ever tried! It gives you everything, length, volume, curl and separation. It’s very dark and last all day, but it’s still very easy to get off.  The only cons about this mascara is the price (something like 30$). I LOVE Chanel products, but I don’t always goes with my budget.



2) John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer

This is my favorite hair product right now. It’s perfect to smooth the flyaway hair and damaged ends and it makes your hairstyle look perfectly polished. Plus it comes in a small tube that you can keep it in your purse for eventual touch-up.  I don’t like to put product in my hair because it usually makes them look greasy and heavy, but this product makes my hair look very shiny and healthy.





1) Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick by Chanel, #46 Liberté

I totally love the Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks. Those lipsticks are very shinny, almost glossy and very hydrating. This summer, I fell in love with the #46, Liberté. Coral is very popular right now and I find this shade very pretty and easier to wear than a bright coral lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment